Kabaka Pyramid To Embark On “The Kalling” US Tour (Second Half)
Kabaka Pyramid is ready to kick off the second half of “The Kalling” eight-week U.S. tour.
The Reggae artist will be accompanied by conscious rebel singer Nattali Rize and his Bebble Rock band.
Kabaka Pyramid released his second studio album, “The Kalling,” on September 30th. The 15-track project, produced by Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley, has since received positive reviews.
“The Kalling” includes songs such as “Make Things Work,” “Faded Away” featuring Buju Banton, “The Kalling” featuring Protoje, Jesse Royal and Stephen Marley, “Kontraband Pt. 2” featuring Damian Marley, “Grateful” featuring Jemere Morgan, “Mary Jane” featuring Black-Am-I, “Mr. Rastaman” featuring Tifa, “Stand Up” featuring Nathália and “Mystik Man” featuring Peter Tosh.
“The Kalling” tour will see Kabaka Pyramid performing live in several states across the United States, including New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina and Florida, as well as St. Croix of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
“Our music and culture, especially sound systems culture, has a rich history in Brooklyn so its always special to perform in Brooklyn, and everyone knows my love for hip hops to forward to the birthplace of Biggie, ODB, and GZA is a vibe in itself,” Kabaka Pyramid said in a press release as he anticipates his performance along with Max Glazer of Federation at Brooklyn Made in Brooklyn, New York on Thursday (Oct. 27).
See Kabaka Pyramid “The Kalling” U.S. tour dates below.
- Oct 27, 2022 – Brooklyn Made – Brooklyn, NY
- Oct 28, 2022 – Hawk and Reed – Greenfield, MA
- Oct 29, 2022 – Westerly Sound at Knickerbocker Music Center -Westerly, RI
- Oct 30, 2022 – Bill's Bar – Boston, MA
- Nov 1, 2022 – Spirit Lodge – Pittsburgh, PA
- Nov 2, 2022 – Soundstage – Baltimore, MD
- Nov 4, 2022 – Salvage Station – Asheville, NC
- Nov 5, 2022 – One Life to Love Festival – St. Croix Virgin Islands
- Nov 8, 2022 – Jannus Live – St. Petersburg, FL
- Nov 9, 2022 – Terra Fermata – Stuart, FL
- Nov 10, 2022 – 1904 Music Hall – Jacksonville, FL
- Nov 11, 2022 – The Ranch – Fort Myers, FL
- Nov 12, 2022 – Ocean Deck – Daytona, FL
- Nov 13, 2022 – Culture Room – Ft Lauderdale, FL
Watch “Red Gold and Green” music video by Kabaka Pyramid featuring Damian Marley.
Kabaka Pyramid is a multi-talented artist and producer hailing from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica. His musical style blends the energy and melody of Reggae and Dancehall with the lyricism of Hip hop, focusing on positive messages of spirituality and conscious evolution.
The name “Kabaka” is Ugandan for “King,” and Pyramids are thought by the Rastafarian community to house the mathematical proportions of Universal Laws that are eminent in the creation of this universe. By embodying these principles in his music, he hopes to disseminate truth and higher wisdom to his audience.